Saturday, June 27, 2009

summer holiday!

it is official! my european adventures begin this sunday!
destination one is to the south of sweden, malmö. a picnic in denmark is planned!
zurich, switzerland.
krakow, poland.
stockholm-island hopping with the mom and baby sister.
venice, italy.

my first half of the year has been unreal. i live with an amazing, welcoming swedish family, working with their two spunky children, helping with their english and my domestic skills.

i just had to steal this quote from spencers blog about his experience with me in stockholm a few months back,

"I was treated to a lovely meal, cooked with care by Colette! No disrespect to Colette, but I was quite surprised to find her cooking, and so well! She has never been very domestic, and she is the first to admit that! Looks like Sweden is teaching her some new skills!"


i cant wait to show off my cooking skills to mommy and baby sister!

travel photos to come.
xoxo.

No comments: