Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Holidays from New York!


alright.
so now that it's getting closer i have heard word that my VISA has been APPROVED!
phew! we were all getting a bit nervous! but all is golden.

i am currently in new york. less then a week for holidays with the family in vermont! i can not wait!
nate and i made christmas cookies all day yesterday and this morning there is snow on the ground! how exciting!

i have my phone back and running! i left the charger in boston = eeeek! so my "vacation" was a bit extended but i am back and open to take your important phone calls!

the califorina film has been sent in to get developed so that project is on standby as of now.

i sent the swedish children fun christmas chocolate and some of my favorite books; Green Eggs and Ham, The Very Hungry Caterpiller, Matilda, A Light in The Attic. . .[i hope they dont read this before they get it in the mail!]

miss you all in boston! vermont you have 6 days until my arrival!
and sweden you now have: 17!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!
maybe they be safe, warm + bright!

MERRY CHRISTMAS I SVENSKA= *GOD JUL*

xoxo.
colette.

No comments: